Why I record real estate videos.
People ask me all the time, "Jason, what drives you to create video all the time?"
And my answer is, “Because I love giving value and I love videos!"
"Why?" they ask.
1. My videos MUST contain relevant content to the listener. I do.
2. Videos must be entertaining. I strive to be.
3. Videos must be real-world. I am rated E for a reason.
4. Videos must be consistent. I post twice a week at least.
5. Videos must have relevant guests. I invite the BEST.
6. Videos must create responses that lead to sales. I get daily inquiries.
7. Videos must be searchable, visible and findable. I am everywhere.
8. Videos must offer a variety of formats. We are studio, live and on the road.
Those elements define “Why I create valuable real estate videos for my audience!”
It's funny, it's informative, it gives value, it encourages a community of people, and it's a heck of a lot of fun!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Jason Gelios is a Husband and Father. After that, a Top Producing REALTOR®, Author of the books 'Think like a REALTOR®' and 'Beating The Force Of Average', Creator of The AskJasonGelios Real Estate Show and Expert Media Contributor to media outlets across the country.